Header Ads

Header ADS

Bangla SMS 2020 , Bangla Love SMS , Quotes & Status Collection

Sms is the way to express your feelings to your loved one. It happens sometimes we cannot express about our feeling toward our loved people. To express the untold to the beloved one, loved sms or messages is the best way. But to express it, if you don’t find any suitable word then don’t worry we are here to help you. Here you will find most beautiful Bangla SMS.

Bnagla SMS 2020 Collection

As Bangla is our mother tongue here I’m selected some sweet Bangla SMS for your beloved person. On every single occasion its very need to send our well wishes to our beloved people. But it’s very difficult for anyone to write different for every person by maintain the relation with each person. So here is solution of your problem. In this article you will find some exclusive SMS which you can send to your beloved.

কাউকে সারাজীবন কাছে পেতে চাও?
তাহলে প্রেম দিয়ে নয় বন্ধুত্ব দিয়ে আগলে রেখো।
কারণ প্রেম একদিন হারিয়ে যাবে,
কিন্তু বন্ধুত্ব কোনদিন হারায় না।

কাউকে তার বিপদের সময় সহযোগীতা করলে আল্লাহও আপনার বিপদে আপনাকে সাহায্য করবে।
সুতরাং কারো বিপদ দেখে চুপ থাকবেন না। সাহায্যের হাত বাড়িয়ে দিবেন।

হাত বাড়ালে- ১০০ বন্ধু পাবে
৫০ জন ছেড়ে চলে যাবে
৩০ জন ভুলে যাবে
১৯ জন ভুল বুঝবে
১ জন চিরদিন তুমার পাশে রয়ে যাবে
#সেই তুমার প্রকৃত বন্ধু

Bangla love sms
Bangla love sms

যেমন ছিলাম তেমন আছি,
বন্ধু তোমার পাশাপাশি,
ভাবছ হয়তো ভুলে গেছি,
কেন ভাবছ মিছেমিছি?
যদি তোমায় ভুলে যেতাম,
তাহলে কি আর SMS দিতাম?

আমি মেঘের মতো চেয়ে থাকি,
চাঁদের মতো হাসি,
তারার মত জ্বলতে থাকি,
বৃষ্টির মত কাদি,
দূর থেকে বন্দু আমি শুধু তোমার কথা ভাবি

When you go
When you go away from me,
There is nothing left to see
Black seems all the day to me,
I lose all my pleasant glee,
Baby I can’t stay without you,
You make me feel so blue,
Please come back in my arms.
Please come back my sweetheart,
I miss you!

BANGLA SMS LOVE

In love it is most important to express your emotions to your partner. But sometimes it happens we can’t explain our real feelings to them. In Bengali it is more difficult then express in English. Sometimes it seems what you want to you can’t in case of learning proper words. Or sometime you don’t find such emotion you want to show in your word. So from now you don’t need to be worry on this silly matter. Here I’m giving you some sweet BANGLA SMS LOVE/messages for your cherished one. Now it’s only time to make love. Here is some messages both in English

and Bengali:

Miss you honey
I thought I was a strong person,
But, I was so wrong,
The moment you left me and went,
I had this bend,
In my heart, coz I miss you so much my wife,
Coz you are my only life,
I love you from my heart,
So please come back,
Coz can’t stay apart,
I miss you so much!

Bangla SMS Image
Bangla SMS Image

প্রেমহীন স্বপ্নেরা
মধ্যরাতের স্বপ্নগুলো বড্ড বেশি বেপরোয়া
অনুভূতিহীন বুকের পাজরে তাই স্বপ্নের আর্তনাদ।

রাত্রির অন্ধকারে কাল্পনিক তুমি
বাস্তবের দুর্দমনীয় প্রতাপে ম্রিয়মান মলিন বেশে
অনাভূত তুমি আমার কল্পনাতে
যেন প্রজ্জ্বলিত সিগারেটের বিষাক্ত নিকোটিন।

প্রেমহীন স্বপ্নরা তাই তোমার কৃতদাস
কংক্রিট কঠিন বাস্তবতা আমার চিত্কার।

BANGLE ROMANTIC SMS FOR LOVE

It is common issue that one’s boyfriend/girlfriend/husband/wife is not as much as romantic how much they want. Besides showing romanticism in front of them you can also send a sweet romantic SMS to your loved one. It will make him/her more cherished one. But sometimes it happen you want to send them your love via SMS but you don’t find any word to express your feeling for them. To unravel this kind of problems here we bring some sweet BANGLE ROMANTIC SMS FOR LOVE. You can send a sweet message to your most sweet person to recall him/her the sweet moment from the below list. Here I have enlisted some English and Bengali SMS, you can choose anyone from this and can send it to your beloved.

You are my rock, I love you so much.

I love being with you. I miss you and can’t wait to see you!

I like you. I like you a lot. In fact, I more than like you. I LOVE YOU!

FYI: I love my man.

The problem with love is there’s always too little, or too much. What I’ve come to learn is you should always be with someone you can’t live without, not someone you just want to live with. And that’s you ❤

Bangla SMS DOwnload
Bangla SMS DOwnload

I trust you, babe. And you know what? That’s a better compliment than I love you. Want to know why? Because you don’t always trust someone you love, but you can always love the person you trust- forever.

You are my best friend, my human diary, and my other half. You mean the world to me and I love you.

If I had to choose my best day ever, my finest hour, and my wildest dream come true, mind you always be you ❤

I saw that you were perfect so I loved you. But then I saw that you were not perfect and I loved you even more.

মন আছে বলে আজ ভালোবাসার খুব প্রয়োজন ।
স্বাপ্ন আছে বলে আজ ভালোবাসার এত আয়োজন ।
একটা সুন্দর মনের দেখা পাবো বলে অপেক্ষাই আছি


Thank You for reading this article.

No comments

Powered by Blogger.