Header Ads

Header ADS

Bangla SMS

Bangla Sms বাংলা এস এম এস  )  is very attractive to people. Its the way to sending one’s expression to another. Love, romantic love, sad etc are the example of Bengali sms. Sms Bangla is sent to Girlfriend or Boyfriend.  Bangla sms is full of passion and emotion. You can send Bengali sms to your dearest one. If you love someone you can impressed him by sending romantic bangla sms.  All types of bangla sms is here. You can choice as your wish. You can easily share Sms Bangla to your blog or any other social media such as Twitter, Instagram, Pinterest, Facebook etc. You are allowed to share Bangla sms or sms Bangla exact image or text but you are not allowed to changed any sms or photos.  In other word you are not permitted to edit, change or delete any part of sms.

1)

“আকাশ জানে তারা জানে

জানে বনের পাখি

তোমায় আমি কত ভালোবাসি

জানে দু’চোখের আঁখি”।

2)

As much as pain you give me…
I will keep you as my side,
As much as sorrow you give me…
I consider that sorrow as happiness,
If you give me love … ..
I will tie you to my chest,
If you ever forget me,
I will love you all my life silently.

.

“চোখের কি দোষ বল”
“দেখতে চায় তোমাকে”
“দৃষ্টির কি দোষ বল”
“ভাল লাগে তোমাকে”
“প্রভুর কি দোষ বল”
“বানিয়েছে তোমাকে”
“মনের কি দোষ বল”
“মন চায় তোমাকে”
“হৃদয়ের কি দোষ বল”
“সুন্দর লাগে তোমাকে”
“আমার কি দোষ বল”
“ভালবাসি তোমাকে”

3)

“তুমি কাছে থাকলে আমার

মন থাকে খুশি

তুমি কাছে আসলে তাই

ভালোবাসায় ভাসি”।

4)

.
ভুল তোমার ছিলো তুমি বুঝতে পারোনি,
রাগ আমারও ছিলো কিন্তু আমি দেখায় নি।
ভুলে যেতে আমিও পারতাম,
কিন্তু চেষ্টা করিনি,
কারণ ভুলে যাওয়ার জন্য ভালোবাসিনি।

.

Today will be a memory of Tomorrow
It will be written on the book of mind.
Look at these leaves a little tomorrow,
You will find me in the midst of your memories.

5)

“তুমি আমার জীবন সাথী

হৃদয়ে স্বপ্ন ভরা ,

তুমি আমার ভুবন মাঝি

মনের সন্ধ্যা তারা”।

6)

এই জন্মের দূরত্বটা পরের জন্মে চুকিয়ে দেব
এই জন্মের চুলের গন্ধ পরের জন্মে থাকে যেন
এই জন্মের মাতাল চাওয়া পরের জন্মে থাকে যেন
মনে থাকবে?

No matter how far I am on your side,
Look at the sky if you do not sleep
You will get me to raise your hand,
If you do not get me there,
know that I am not anymore in the earth.

7)

“তোমার জন্য জাগতে পারি

রাতের পরে রাত,

তোমার জন্য ছাড়তে পারি

দুনিয়ার সকল সুখ”।

8)

“তোমায় নিয়ে স্বপ্ন দেখি

রাতের পরে রাত

তোমায় নিয়ে ভালোবাসা আঁকি

পথের পরে পথ”।

9)

মনের ঘরে আছ তুমি

আছ চোখের নজরে

হৃদয়ের মাঝে আছ তুমি

আছ বুকের পাজরে”।

.

You are my star of eyes and heart
You’re in the chest as my life partner
You are the sun of my happiness
I find your face as the smile of moon
I don’t want a thousand births
As if you only I get in my breath & faith.

10)

“শোনো কাজল চোখের মেয়ে,
আমার দিবস কাটে, বিবশ হয়ে,
তোমার চোখে চেয়ে।

11)

রাত যেভাবেই আসুক, নীরবতা থাকবেই ।
চাঁদ যেভাবেই থাকুক জ্যোৎসনা ছড়াবেই ।
সূর্য যতই মেঘের আড়ালে থাকুক,
পৃথিবীতে আলো আসবে ।
আর নিজেকে যতই লুকিয়ে রাখ না কেনো
ভালোবাসা তোমাকে কাছে টানবেই ।

Life is lost, not memory
People are changed, not mind
There are no fear if I being lost
Because friends are lost, not friendship.

12)

“আকাশে আছে লক্ষ তাঁরা
নদীতে আছে জল
তোমার কথা পড়লে মনে
চোখ করে টলমল”।

No comments

Powered by Blogger.